Discover more of our Vocabulary games.
ESL Say It!
– A simple no prep warmer/cooler or quick break for students. In this activity students have to say a word from a category that begins with a letter.
ESL Guess Who
– Practice describing people with this fun online game.
Learn to tell the time
– Practice reading the setting the time with this fun interactive game to practice telling the time.
– A classic quick thinking vocabulary where students need to think of vocabulary quickly to get the most words beginning with a letter.
– Name 5! is a simple no prep vocabulary warmer. In this activity students need to say a number of words based on a range of topics. Can your students beat the clock!
– Students need to say 3 words from a random category in 5 seconds to score a point.
2 Pictures 1 Compound
– Can you guess the closed compounds nouns from the pictures? Practice guessing the compounds nouns with this fun interactive game.
Interactive Board Games
– Practice speaking, grammar and vocabulary with these interactive online board games. New board games added regularly.
ESL Vocabulary Fortunes
– An online game for teens and adults that is a great way to practice vocabulary on a large number of topics.
Animal Vocabulary Games
– Practice animals with these four interactive online games. These fun games are a great way to revise animal vocabulary with your students.
– Get your students making and telling stories with this fun online story tool.
– Practice vocabulary and spelling with countdown.
Anagram Word Game
– A simple word game. Suitable for teens and adults with an intermediate and above level of English.
ESL Category Generator
– Generate categories to get your students practicing vocabulary. Great activity to be used with a ball or in online classes to get students thinking at the start of class as a warmer.
Random Letter Generator
– Generate random letters from the alphabet with this simple letter generating tool.
ESL Idiom Generator
– Generate over 100 of the most common English language idioms. Get students to draw or mime out the idioms as a way to introduce them to the most common idioms in English.
Random Noun Generator
– Randomly generate over 200 of the most common nouns in the English Language. Great for Pictionary and other end of the class coolers.
– A quick fire word game where students explain as many words as they can within the time limit.
– Automatically generate words from three different levels of difficulty and play Pictionary with your students in a flash.
– Boggle is a great warmer that can be used in the classroom. With this online version get students writing words to be the top of the class.
ESL Quizzes – Our Quizzes are a great way to end class and practice key vocabulary for a wide range of themes. Check back regularly as we are adding new quizzes regularly.