Discover more of our online games.
– Practice addition, subtraction, division and multiplication with this fun online game.
– A quick fire addition maths game that will help your students practice quick thinking with numbers and addition in English or any target language. A fun no prep warmer/cooler for class.
Number Match – A simple multiplication challenge to get students thinking and multiplying in English. A great warmer to get your students thinking and focused!
Young Learner Games
– In this mini game students need to touch the letters of the alphabet in order. Ideal for young learners.
Animal Vocabulary Games
– Practice animals with these four interactive online games. These fun games are a great way to revise animal vocabulary with your students.
Movers Spot the Difference
– Practice for the Cambridge Movers Speaking exam with this free fun interactive online game.
Spot The Difference
– Can you spot the differences? Levels 1 – 8 are now available, more levels coming soon.
Interactive Word Search –
Online interactive word search (word soup) puzzles for Young learners with target vocabulary for Cambridge Young Learner Exams (Starters, Movers and Flyers A1 & A2. A Fun way to practice spelling with students in class, on their own or online with Zoom.
– Hangman is a no-prep way to practice spelling and vocabulary recall with your students.
ESL Picture Reveal – A fun way to introduce a topic, unit or just revise vocabulary with your students. These preprepared picture reveals will save you time and have students reviewing vocabulary in a fun and interactive way.
– Review vocabulary with young learners with these
interactive memory match game.