Discover more of ESL Kids Games’ online activities .
– A classic quick thinking vocabulary where students need to think of vocabulary quickly to get the most words beginning with a letter.
Irregular Verb Challenge
– Practice irregular verbs with your students using this tool. This versatile game can be played in many different ways and is a great routine to master irregular verbs with your students.
ESL Odd One Out
– An online game that is a great way to practice vocabulary and speaking with young learners. This activity is great to help students practice for the Cambridge Movers exam.
– A simple multiplication challenge to get students thinking and multiplying in English. A great warmer to get your students thinking and focused!
ESL Vocabulary Fortunes
– An online game for teens and adults that is a great way to practice vocabulary on a large number of topics.
ESL Bomb Game
– Bomb is a engaging scoring system that adds excitement to any game.
Interactive Word Search –
Online interactive word search (word soup) puzzles for Young learners with target vocabulary for Cambridge Young Learner Exams (Starters, Movers and Flyers A1 & A2. A Fun way to practice spelling with students in class, on their own or online with Zoom.
– Hangman is a no-prep way to practice spelling and vocabulary recall with your students.
– Gamify your online and face to face lessons with Blockbuster. Use this game to practice vocabulary, word formation or just about any activity. Students work in teams and have to get across the board.
ESL Category Generator
– Generate categories to get your students practicing vocabulary. Great activity to be used with a ball or in online classes to get students thinking at the start of class as a warmer.
Random Letter Generator
– Generate random letters from the alphabet with this simple letter generating tool.
ESL Idiom Generator
– Generate over 100 of the most common English language idioms. Get students to draw or mime out the idioms as a way to introduce them to the most common idioms in English.
Random Noun Generator
– Randomly generate over 200 of the most common nouns in the English Language. Great for Pictionary and other end of the class coolers.
– Boggle is a great warmer that can be used in the classroom. With this online version get students writing words to be the top of the class.
Anagram Word Game
– A simple word game. Suitable for teens and adults with an intermediate and above level of English.
ESL Brain Teasers
– Do you want to get your students thinking? Practice lateral thinking and reading with this brain teasers for all ages and levels.
Describe the photo
– Practice speaking about photos for B1 (PET) students.
– Practice vocabulary and spelling with countdown.
ESL Writing Prompt Generator
– An entertaining way to practice writing with young learners and even teens.