FCE Speaking Part 1 & Part 2 – Thisis a free application to practice speaking for the Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English) B2 Exam. This tool is a great way to prepare your students and familiarise them with the common themes seen in the B2 exam.
In this free online interactive activity you will find a random Part 1
question generator that will help students become accustomed to the the different types of questions asked in part 1 of the speaking exam. Additionally, there are 12 common themes, each containing two sets of pictures to practice part 2
of the speaking exam.
More Online ESL Games
Discover speaking activities to practice FCE Speaking Part 1 & Part 2
– Practice grammar and speaking by unscrambling these questions which cover 15 different grammar topics.
ESL Guess Who
– Practice describing people with this fun online game.
– In this speaking game students speak about a topic for 30/60/120 seconds to gain points for their team.
Interactive Board Games
– Practice speaking, grammar and vocabulary with these interactive online board games. New board games added regularly.
Movers Spot the Difference
– Practice for the Cambridge Movers Speaking exam with this free fun interactive online game.
ESL Brain Teasers
– Do you want to get your students thinking? Practice lateral thinking and reading with this brain teasers for all ages and levels.
Describe the photo
– Practice speaking about photos for B1 (PET) students.
– Get your students making and telling stories with this fun online story tool.
Spot The Difference
– Can you spot the differences? Levels 1 – 8 are now available, more levels coming soon.
ESL Odd One Out – An online game that is a great way to practice vocabulary and speaking with young learners. This activity is great to help students practice for the Cambridge Movers exam.
Find more games and activities on our YouTube Channel