is another no prep game that you can use to gamify your classes. In this game there are 30 different squares. Behind one of the square there is hidden treasure. Students answer questions created by the teacher and if the student answer correctly they then select one of the numbered squares to try and find the hidden treasure. The first person to find the treasure are the winners!
How to play
1. Divide your class into teams or each student plays on their own.
2.Click ’start’ to load a board. There are 30 different boards where the treasure is hidden behind a different number each time.
3.Each team or individual is asked a question. If they answer correctly, they are allowed to choose the box on the screen which they believe the treasure to be behind.
4.The teacher then clicks that box to reveal what is behind it.
5.The first to find the treasure wins! If you still have questions to ask you can always load another board.
Enjoy and have fun!
Discover games on our Youtube Channel.
More Online Scoring Systems for the classroom
ESL Bomb Game
– Bomb is an engaging scoring system that adds excitement to any game.
Football Kick Off
– Are your students football mad? Then this might be the game for you. Which team will win in this fantastic football game.
American Football Rush
– The American football version of our Football Kick off game. A quick no fuss way to gamify your lessons with no printouts.
Wheel of Fortune
– Spin the wheel and win points for up to five teams.
Student Vs Teacher
– Who will win in this turn based based game? The student or the teacher?
– Battleship is another engaging scoring system that will have students wanting more! How quickly can your students find all the ships and win?
Four in a Row (Connect Four)
– This classic game can be used in many different ways in the classroom, as a treat, with speaking or while doing revision. Whatever way you use it it’s sure to be popular.
– Gamify your online and face to face lessons with Blockbuster. Use this game to practice vocabulary, word formation or just about any activity. Students work in teams and have to get across the board.
– A simple game you can use to gamify you classes. This basketball themed game allows you to use your own material but use this fun game to allow students to use their skill to score a point. Great with mixed ability sports crazy classes.
Rock, Paper, Scissors
– Battle your students in an epic match of ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’.