Count You Chickens!
Count Your Chickens
is a fun counting game for young learners. In this game, students have to solve the Maths problem by dragging and dropping the chickens across the fence. This fun and interactive game is a great way to practice numbers and counting with young learners.
How to Play Guess the Word
- Project the game on the whiteboard.
- In groups or individually, students say the number problem and decide how many chickens they need to put across the fence. Then they check their answers by click “check”. Can they get all the answers correct?
Discover games on our Youtube Channel.
More Online ESL Speaking Games
Discover more Math/number activities.
– Practice addition, subtraction, division and multiplication with this fun online game.
How Many? Counting Game
– Practice counting, numbers and ‘there are’ / “there is” with this fun interactive counting game.
– A quick fire addition maths game that will help your students practice quick thinking with numbers and addition in English or any target language. A fun no prep warmer/cooler for class.
Number Match – A simple multiplication challenge to get students thinking and multiplying in English. A great warmer to get your students thinking and focused!