Addition Challenge is a simple interactive game to practice addition with students. Students have to try and get as many answers correct before the time runs out.
Ways to use in class
- In teams, students try and get the highest score and beat the other team.
- Use as a quick warmer/cooler between activities to get students focused
- Practice saying numbers in the target language out loud.
- Who can last the longest. See which student can get the highest score.
- Elimination round. In a circle, each student has to say if the answer is correct or incorrect. If they are wrong they are eliminated. The last student standing is the winner!